For those who aren't from such a snowy place, here's a peek into my world -- the world of daily snow removal!
This photo shows my arsenal. From left to right:
- A standard shovel (for scraping the driveway, small amounts of snow)
- Snow blower (currently out of commission)
- Another standard shovel
- Road salt (for melting ice and preventing build-up)
- Small shovel for ice
- The mighty Yooper Scooper (a huge scoop used for moving large amounts of snow all at once)
- Pickaxe and standard axe for ice removal
- Cheap extendable shovel, and
- Garden shovel
With 6+ months of winter, it pays to be prepared!